Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Everything seems to be up in the air at this point....

Yep. that about says it all.

Home: Where will we live? Which city do we like? How much should we spend? how much is enough? Where will the children be happy? Is the town ethnically diverse enough? is having a relaxed summer experience important? Should we stay in the city?

Work: Who is the accordion player in my band going to be? Will I be able to work when I have two children? Will I ever update the mailing list? How much should I try to outsource?

Family: What will our daughter be like? Are we too old to be parents? Why has it taken so very long? Why? Will she feel loved and like she has found home?

Everything IS up in the air at this point.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I just found your blog on the Toukoul Families forum database.

You are asking some of the very questions my husband and I are asking right now (minus the accordian player).

We will most likely be moving in the next 2-3 years. Where?

Are we too old to be parents? Heck no!!!! (I'm 48 years young)

Anyway, I'll be checking in from time to time.

Catharine said...

great to meet you. I will look for your blog. Such a crazy world we live in.