Thursday, January 21, 2010

Again with the Rain

Okay, so a year has passed, and I havent written in this blog. Time is now to start.

Today we did not receive a referral. We have been waiting 5 months since our paperwork was registered and this week I got really excited because our adoption rep was visiting Ethiopia and said he was going to get referrals.

He did. Just not ours.

For those in the peanut gallery that care, we are an adoptive family, awaiting a infant or toddler girl from Ethiopia. I think the age range is 9-18 months, but until we have a picture and a hopefully correct birth date, we know nothing.

My response to the wait:

Read the groups. Stop reading the groups. stop entirely. Stop posting.

here I am.

2 comments:

April + Eric said...

Nice to hear from you! I have check your blog but nothing new for a while so I hadn't checked in. Fingers crossed for you!

tick~tick~tick. Count down for us both!

xx, April

Jeanne said...

So glad to see a new post! I hope you will have exciting news very soon!

We have decided to try a domestic adoption this year. My blog is now public: crumpkids.blogspot.com