Sunday, July 11, 2010

random thoughts & pictures from the past....


It is late. I played a sweet little show in SF at a bookstore. They have gotten grants to underwrite their music series and it is wonderful to play for a darling audience while surrounded by books. I played between the jazz record section and the travel section. Feels like a nice place to be.

And then we had some friends over from Ethiopia and they brought wonderful Ethiopian food. the boys played in the pool, and we ate and enjoyed our new house. What a treat. B loved everyone. I was late, cause of the gig, but it worked out.

I cant find the cord to download pictures. Great. Having a baby makes it impossible to finish any task, or so it seems to me. But she is so worth it.

I am going to post some random pictures from our Ethiopia trip and a few of B, since I cant find the cord. I also went back and posted some pictures to go with my old posts, but I feel as if I have so little time, and back to that, I feel as if I can never finish a task.

This one is a picture of B and her friend, warming in the sun for their 20 minutes of morning sun a day. Important for babies with brown skin. I guess it is now recommended for all children. B got mad at one point when her friend didnt smile and notice her.

MDH got printer ink today. YEAH! I deposited half the checks last week. The garage is suddenly a mess. I want so badly to empty it out, but both DH and I cant imagine getting that done. E has circus camp this week and i hope it is a blast.

here are the pics





No comments: